Digitally Protect Any File, Any App, on Any Device
Help ensure that your intellectual property is safe and highly secure, even when it is distributed outside of your network. Microsoft Azure Active Directory Rights Management provides a comprehensive policy-based enterprise solution to help protect your valuable information, no matter whom you share it with internally to your organization or externally.
Key Benefits of Azure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Reduces the risk of confidential information leaks by persistently protecting sensitive data
- Improves compliance through an audit trail of rights-protected information
- Supports third-party applications and document formats
- Provides a standards-based solution: XrML and Attachment Execution Service (AES) 128-bit encryption
- Eases adoption by end users through smooth integration with Microsoft Office products
Key Capabilities Of AD RMS
- Applications such as word processors, email clients, and line-of-business applications can be AD RMS-enabled to help safeguard sensitive information.
- Users can define who can open, modify, print, forward, or take other actions with the information.
- Create custom usage policy templates such as “Confidential-Read Only” that can be applied directly to
- Active Directory Rights Management Services augments existing perimeter-based security solutions, such as firewalls and access control lists, by locking the usage rights within the document itself, controlling how information is used even after it has been opened by intended recipients.
- Independent software vendors (ISVs) and developers can AD RMS-enable any application
- ISVs can integrate information protection into server-based solutions such as document and records management, email gateways and archival systems, automated work flows, and content inspection.
Azure Rights Management for data protection:
Azure Right Management allows you to provide protection at the file level, by providing comprehensive encryption, identity, and authorization policies to secure your data.
- Help secure sensitive data and files wherever they go
- Works with major device platforms including iOS, Android and Windows
- Compatible with virtually any file type
- Deep integration with Microsoft Office
- Flexible on-premises or cloud deployment options
- Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) for customer-managed encryption
Want more information on Azure Rights Management click here